Author Topic: Trusted Application  (Read 25584 times)

Ace

Trusted Application
« on: April 03, 2023, 05:55:57 AM »
Name: Dylan

In-game Username: Ace

Forum Username: Ace

Who invited you to apply?: noone

Timezone (GMT +/-): +8

Main language: English

What days of the week, and times of day are you most active?: When I'm not at work aka every 2nd week.

Roughly how many hours a week are you online?: Currently not very much as I've been busy with work but that will be changing.

Have you had any breaks from playing since joining the server? If so, why did you leave, and why did you come back?: ^ busy with work, but that will be changing.

Do you plan on having any further breaks in the near future?: I'm a roster worker so I'll only be around every 2nd week.

Do you have any previous experience with Staff/Ranks? (Do not mention server names): Yes, OG ASL aswell as plenty of other servers.

Have you ever been staff on this server? The OG ASL, yes.

If so, why do you not have this rank anymore? Server go bye bye.

Why do you deserve this rank?: I think I more than proved myself as Trusted on all star back in the day.

What do you believe is the responsibility of a staff member? To Enforce and Maintain rules and Keep everyone's gameplay experience enjoyable.

Have you ever been punished in any way in-game or on the forum?: yes.

If answered yes to above, what did you do?: we've all done our fair share of naughty things in youth.

If you received this rank, would you devote hours of free time to not only play, but to engage in Staff responsibilities in-game/forum?: Not a staff role, but sure, maybe later on.

Are you accessible outside of game/forums if necessary? (Discord): If necessary, yes.

Answer these questions as in depth as possible, assuming the player continued the action regardless of what you said. Report them to staff (Not applying to Staff position.)

Anything else you would like us to know?: If you don't know who I am, I'm Angel from the original allstarlegends, I was one of the early players and played through most of the lifetime of the server, was at some points staff, the richest on server, the poorest on server and the bug/glitch finder on the server.

linux

Re: Trusted Application
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2023, 10:12:06 PM »
Missed u son! Best trusted ever  :-*

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal