Author Topic: Grim | Support application  (Read 25561 times)

Grim Reaper

Grim | Support application
« on: February 12, 2023, 02:03:33 PM »
Name: Donny

In-game Username: Grim Reaper

Forum Username: Grim Reaper

Who invited you to apply?: setis

Timezone (GMT +/-): Time zone in California, USA (GMT-8)

Main language: english

Do you speak any other languages fluently? If so which?: American Sign Language (ASL) xD

What days of the week, and times of day are you most active?:
you see me everday. weekly 20-60 hours

Roughly how many hours a week are you online?:
everyday baby

Have you had any breaks from playing since joining the server? If so, why did you leave, and why did you come back?: N/A

Do you plan on having any further breaks in the near future?:
I do dont interest any break in the rules.

Do you have any previous experience with Staff/Ranks? (Do not mention server names): yes ive been on the trusted rank

If answered yes, do you still maintain these ranks? If not, why do you not have these ranks anymore?
it was being inactive

Have you ever been staff on this server?
 ive never been on +support rank

If so, why do you not have this rank anymore?
N/A

Why do you deserve this rank?:
i do believe i want to support this community, and our loved players. ive always like to help other people.

What do you believe is the responsibility of a staff member?
I have excellent experienced skills which allow me to effectively communicate with players in need of help and players in general. I am also patient and empathetic, which make me able to handle difficult and/or challenging situations with professionalism

Have you ever been punished in any way in-game or on the forum?:
Yes Punishment Muted

If answered yes to above, what did you do?:
Punishment Muted

If you received this rank, would you devote hours of free time to not only play, but to engage in Staff responsibilities in-game/forum?:

absolutely if necessarily.

Are you accessible outside of game/forums if necessary? (Discord):
i got all logins devices always with me

Answer these questions as in depth as possible, assuming the player continued the action regardless of what you said.

What would you do if someone was using offensive language?
I would politely ask them to stop and remind them of the rules and that this is a community full of wonderfull players trying to enjoy their time i usually let staff know when this happens and if i was staff myself i would consult a higher rank unless i had no choice but to take appropriate actions myself i would then defend with screenshots incase someone needs proof of why i did what i did

What would you do if you came across someone that appeared to be AFK training?
i would give them a couple minutes of attention when requested politely ask to if "are you there." if not, absolutely report them. i would let know to player need to look up ::rules.. It's incredibly againist the rules.

What would you do if a player did not pay out when dicing?
in the future we may will not have dice system anymore.. if it happened i would take both to talk to what happen and show screenshot. so i can take look at it and make solves for the victims. i always want to stay safe play games, make fair.

What would you do if someone asked you to buy RS gp from them?
make him/her ::jail and inform to boris/jesus christ comes with screenshot(s)

What would you do if someone was posting rude comments on forums?
i would give make a report under forum and give a warning. If they repeat again, I would mute them until they appeal.

What would you do if a player logged on a different account to argue their punishment with you?
i would gives few warnings, if continues i would give a ::banip inform to player make a appeal. ( i dont know if they have ::ipmute )

What would you do if player logged in with a questionably offensive or rule breaking name?
i would talk to the player, ask why and listen to and inform to player check it out ::rules and give warning 2 limit(s)

What would you do if someone messaged you claiming to be flamed by a player?
ask to player to make screenshot(s) and make to report on the forum, so the higher staff can take look and make decide to punishment

What would you do if a player accused you of abuse or breaking a rule?
i would like to talk the player with the higher rank staff with meeting. make the solution to this problem.

What would you do if a player accused another of scamming for underpaying or taking advantage of another player?
i would like to ask player make report on the forum. so we can take look the report(s)

Tell us about yourself, hobbies, things you enjoy doing etc?:
im deaf, grew up in Cali, USA. ive been here almost 10 years now. i always love play on here. i play osrs 07 sometimes.. i love cars, and motorcycles too.
not really there nothing much about me lol.

Anything else you would like us to know?:
please stay ::vote and always love community.

Boris

Re: Grim | Support application
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2023, 10:02:45 PM »
You are one of the most active and trusted players.
But I didn't like some answers on the questions,
and it also looks like you didn't put much time in answering the questions.

I don't accept your support application but I do accept the application to promote you to Trusted rank.
Best of luck.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal