Author Topic: Brad's Developer Blog March 2019  (Read 4621 times)

Offline 👑Mod BradTopic starter

• Allegiance
  • Owner
  • 🍁Brad🍁
    • View Profile
Brad's Developer Blog March 2019
« on: March 27, 2019, 04:57:19 PM »
Hey guys, Sorry about the super late posting of this thread. Each Month I will be cataloging my changes to the source through here, as well as previews to updates on discord (Discord users will see tidbits of information before its posted here.

March 25, 2019:
-Started work on Slayer Task Framework
-Added the container for Easy Slayer Tasks
-Added non-saveable variables for the new system
-Created the randomization for Tasks
-Added slayer task levels required for Slayer Tasks

March 26, 2019 (Spent 11.5 Hours developing this day)
-Added banned tasks list
-Wrote the system for Adding, Removing, and altering data for Banned Tasks Lists
-Added saveability to variables created the previous day
-Learned how to work with ArrayLists and HashMaps (Increased loading, Saving, and numerous other things over regular array's)
-Fixed about 15 Drop Tables
-Fixed about 10 Npc Animations
-Finished Main Framework for Slayer Tasks being recieved
-Added a check to see if task being assigned is Banned
-Added Task Streaks
-Wrote the base framework for Generalized Tasks (i.e Giants = Ice Giants, Hill Giants..etc)
-Improved the player saving of slayer variables
-Created new slayer variables for pre-existing variables (Forcebly resets slayer tasks)
-Finished Easy Task List
-Wrote the method for calculatng slayer points gained for Completing tasks
-Added a message when receiving tasks that will display points that you'll gain at end.
-Added Slayer helm as bonus slayer points giver at 50% over original points value
-Donators will now be given +1 Slayer points per task per level (i.e Hard would give +3)
-Ext Donators will now be given +2 Slayer per task per level (i.e hard would give +6)

March 27, 2019
-More General Animation Fixes
-Fixed Animations of Fire Giants, Ice Giants, Moss Giants, Hill Giants, and Cyclops. They now all have their correct animations. (This actually took so much damn time to do, Each npc has different Attack and Death Animations).
-Started work on cataloging npcs inside the game that are currently spawned and testing to see if they have drops or animations

March 28, 2019
-Finish Slayer Skill Re-work
-Clue scroll Revamp (If all slayer stuff gets finished and I have tiime to start before starting project dasani a.k.a April Fools Day event.

March 29, 2019
-Start work on Project Dasani

March 30, 2019
Update Day?

March 31, 2019
Update Day?

April 1, 2019
Break/Enjoy April Fool's Day Event
-Seraphim

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2020, SimplePortal