Author Topic: Staff application Pvp ags58  (Read 15228 times)

pvp ags58

Staff application Pvp ags58
« on: January 15, 2023, 01:40:53 PM »
Name: Bertan

In-game Username: Pvp ags58

Forum Username: Pvp ags58

Who invited you to apply?: Boris

Timezone (GMT +/-): Amsterdam (GMT+1)

Main language: Netherlands

Do you speak any other languages fluently? If so which?: Turkish/english

What days of the week, and times of day are you most active?:

I play everyday in the evening like 3-4 hours after work

Roughly how many hours a week are you online?: around 15-20hours

Have you had any breaks from playing since joining the server? If so, why did you leave, and why did you come back?:

i play allstarlegends like three times but it took down like 2 times and everytime i come back because allstarlegends is a nostalgia server for me i had so much fun on it the only part that i didnt like was the fast xp so i had no goal anymore like training and that is change thats why i play again and meet old players and make friends here

Do you plan on having any further breaks in the near future?:

For now i play one game that is osrs and i play allstarlegends at the same time
i dont play games a lot anymore my age is 27 and im going to marry soon and my life would change a bit so i only play games where i can grind and can stay afk if it need and the memorys that i get of allstarlegends is nice so for now i dont take any breaks on allstarlegends

Do you have any previous experience with Staff/Ranks? (Do not mention server names):

Yeah i have experience as staff on private servers i started when i was 8 years old
and im 27 now i dont call the names but some was big servers and some small one
but what i learn on private servers is the most important part is that you play for the server and fun
the help part is just a extra thing i dont see it as a job i have enough things in real life with my jobs
this server is just for fun and grinding and meeting players :D

If answered yes, do you still maintain these ranks? If not, why do you not have these ranks anymore?

Not anymore they all down at the moment

Have you ever been staff on this server?

I was long time ago a hidden admin on allstarlegends

If so, why do you not have this rank anymore?
Server was taken down

Why do you deserve this rank?:

I apply because i see that this server is having a good start and you have a lot of content to do
and what i just want to do is that every new player can start with the right information and stay on allstarlegends and maybe when they have the experience help the other new players because the most important part now is that the new players get the right attention and help that they stay so allstarlegends can grow fast in no time

What do you believe is the responsibility of a staff member?

as staff member everyone look at the way you act you are someone that has to do the right thing
in the server be respectfull and friendly try to help as you can and dont be toxic because you are the choisen one as a helper/staff so you have to show how to be as a player and if there any problem you have to take care of it try to listen to every player if theres a fight between 2 players listen to both and solve the problem and if its need punish the player that break the rules
but im a person that give people more chances than normal and if they dont realize what they did or break any rules than they get punished and a another thing is talk with the community let people share they suggestions as staff member its important that you listen to the players and have sometimes a conversation with them

Have you ever been punished in any way in-game or on the forum?:

No

If answered yes to above, what did you do?:

never happend on allstarlegends.

If you received this rank, would you devote hours of free time to not only play, but to engage in Staff responsibilities in-game/forum?:

Sure if its need i would i just play the game and do the staff jobs at the sametime but if its need i can make time for it

Are you accessible outside of game/forums if necessary? (Discord):

im always available on discord i have discord on my mobile so if need i can always reply on discord

Answer these questions as in depth as possible, assuming the player continued the action regardless of what you said.

What would you do if someone was using offensive language?

First what i do is talk to the player and ask him to stop using offensive language
and the second time he still do it than i warn him again and if he wont stop he get punished and will be muted

What would you do if you came across someone that appeared to be AFK training?
If i see that someone is afk training what is not allowed on allstarlegends
i would check first how long they afk and if i realize they afking a long time i will warn them when they back and send them home so they cant attack the npc and when they do it the second time they are punished more harshly

What would you do if a player did not pay out when dicing?

First part is talking the the person and ask why he didnt pay him out so he can tell his part of story
and ask him to still pay the player and give him the chance and if he refuse to pay tell him he get punish if he dont pay the player out

What would you do if someone asked you to buy RS gp from them?

Remind him that this kind of trades are not allowed and show him the rules so he wont make this fault again and if they do it again punish him for breaking the rule twice

What would you do if someone was posting rude comments on forums?

Contact the player and tell him to stop being rude and warn him for the next time and if its happen often
give him a warning and when it wont stop punish him on forums

What would you do if a player logged on a different account to argue their punishment with you?

First of all if someone want to argue about his punishment they can do it on the forums and if they keep
making accounts and wont stop pming and trying to get his right i will tell him last time do it on the forums and if he wont listen he may get punished for disruptive behaviour

What would you do if player logged in with a questionably offensive or rule breaking name?

Contact the player and tell him friendly that his username is not allowed for a reason
and ask him to change it

What would you do if someone messaged you claiming to be flamed by a player?

I will listen to his story ask him for a video like a proof or screenshot if they have proof he can report the player on the forums and maybe if the player is online and they can send me the proof i can handle it ingame and warn the player that flame the player and give a chance if it happen often punish the player so he wont do it next time

What would you do if a player accused you of abuse or breaking a rule?

I will listen to him and tell him he can make a report on the forums about me
so any other staff member/admin/owner can look into it and handle it i wont even argue with the player
i just send them to the forums so they can report it there with proof so any higher staff member can look into it and make a decision

What would you do if a player accused another of scamming for underpaying or taking advantage of another player?

I always let them tell his story and ask him that he have any kind of proof and if the answer is yes than he can make a report post on forums and we will look into it and solve so fast as possible

Tell us about yourself, hobbies, things you enjoy doing etc?:
My name is Bertan 27 years old
work for the mediamarkt as a manager
i like the sales and like hobbys i football play games smoke shisha hangout with friends
like i said in the apply im going to marry soon so the real life starts :D
im a calm person i wont handle on emotions and i always like to have a conversation with peoples
i come from the netherlands

Anything else you would like us to know?:

Everything i wanted to share is already in the application thanks for reading my application

greeting bertan/pvp-ags58
« Last Edit: January 15, 2023, 01:49:36 PM by pvp ags58 »

Boris

Re: Staff application Pvp ags58
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2023, 02:01:40 PM »
Welcome back to the staff team!

Application accepted.

Promoted to Ingame Support.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal