Author Topic: Work in progress development log  (Read 4391 times)

Offline Setis🌚Topic starter

• Extreme Donator
  • Developer
  • Most hated and Under rated
    • View Profile
Work in progress development log
« on: March 18, 2019, 04:00:47 AM »
Hey guys, as some of you may have seen in the shoutbox Boris has allowed me to return and do some work again for ASL! from here on out I will be creating a post like this monthly so that each and every one of you will see my progress as well as what my thought process is and future plans. As projects get completed or ideas get denied/altered you will also be made aware through this post.

changelog: march 17th 2019.
Removed useless items from itemdef.java(client sided)
Added wise old man santa to donation shop1(shops.cfg,shopassistant.cfg)
Organized the skeleton outfit in donation shop2 to look nicer(shops.cfg,shopassistant.cfg)
Removed pith helmet as a drop(npcdrops.java)
Removed tanzanite fang as a drop from callisto(npcdrops.java)
Moved zulrah scales drop from vet'ion to callisto,appropriate boss that holds zulrah items(npcdrops.java)
Begun the rework of the mystery box code and figuring out items to assign(clickitem.java)

changelog March 18th 2019:
Finished mainframe for Mystery box rework(discussing item additions with jesus christ/jake currently)

changelog March 19th 2019:
Finished off a new system for monkey greegrees that will transform the player into a monkey and allow them to move around using. Proper monkey animations as well as transform back upon unequipping the greegree.
Finished 90% of the mystery box rework(just needs a few more item placements to be completed).
Contracted a developer to do a system for *REDACTED*
Fix the walking distance skotizo has in his arena including safespot(completed by boris)

Projects that are being worked on:
Releasing dark infinity set using dark infinity ornament kit through hard cluescrolls.(requires adding the useitem code)
Releasing Amulet of fury ornament kit through hard cluescrolls.(requires adding the useitem code)
Add rocktail as a new in-game fish to obtain.(adding it to fishing spot,method to obtain,ability to cook it, ability to eat it, and adding of the cooked rocktail models)
Adding the model for the graceful top arms (itemdef.java client sided,allstarlegends cache update,item.cfg,shops.cfg,shopassistant.cfg)
Releasing Marks of grace from agility course completion, used to purchase graceful armor set which will grant bonus agility experience on full set worn.
Adding dyes for colored dark bows and whips(itemdef.java, item.cfg, cache update,shops.cfg,shopassistant.cfg)
Finish working on Revenant npc's for wilderness and the corresponding wilderness items(craw's bow, thammaron's staff,Viggora's chainmace and respective tokens)
Add dragon arrows to the range gear shop for (PRICE TBD)
Brainstorm ideas for upcoming Easter event next month.
Figure out how to fix the issue with farcasting distance/freezing time for ice barrage.

Current brainstormed ideas:
Figure out where to re-place spirit shields for release.
Create an event around the server for players to obtain the pieces of the cluehunter outfit.
Move the slayer shop from rat burgiss to the trade slayer master option on slayer master.
Fix up the coding that's currently in-game for the dwarf-multicannon so that it can be released.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2019, 08:11:48 PM by Setis🌚 »

Offline Boris

• Administrator
  • Loyal Member
    • View Profile
    • Facebook page.
Re: Work in progress development log
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2019, 08:04:56 AM »
Honestly this is awesome, good luck dylan, looking good.
Please vote, help our server grow:
https://allstarlegends.eu/vote/

Offline Hammy

• #1 Noob
  • Ex Staff
  • Trusted
  • Loyal Member
  • Blue Rose
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2019, 09:22:49 AM »
all the best mate :)
I had dream I was king, I woke up still king.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Setis🌚Topic starter

• Extreme Donator
  • Developer
  • Most hated and Under rated
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2019, 07:36:52 PM »
March 25th 2019:

Finished the new mystery box system, pending testing by boris before being pushed live to the server, the first rare will be a black santa hat.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2020, SimplePortal