Author Topic: Support + Forum Moderator application  (Read 16595 times)

Megarsps

Support + Forum Moderator application
« on: January 05, 2023, 01:48:46 PM »
Name: Richard

In-game Username: Megarsps

Forum Username: Megarsps

Who invited you to apply?: Jesus Christ

Timezone (GMT +/-): Greenwich Mean Time (GMT).

Main language: English + British

Do you speak any other languages fluently? If so which?: Sorry Don't

What days of the week, and times of day are you most active?: Depends i work full time, but i pop on a lot

Roughly how many hours a week are you online?: min 10 hours

Have you had any breaks from playing since joining the server? If so, why did you leave, and why did you come back?: Ye server was offline, then server came back online.

Do you plan on having any further breaks in the near future?: if i have events to go to, will give a notice, should not effect too much.

Do you have any previous experience with Staff/Ranks? (Do not mention server names): I have been mod, and owned a server Before in 2009 C# not that good so sorry i can't help with much.

If answered yes, do you still maintain these ranks? If not, why do you not have these ranks anymore? Owner was lazy so left my mod rank, could not afford to keep the server up, Moved location.

Have you ever been staff on this server? no

If so, why do you not have this rank anymore? no

Why do you deserve this rank?: Because I have great Playtime, Good Coms with Players. Like to help as  much as i can.

What do you believe is the responsibility of a staff member? that would be a matter of what server i am on, since i'm on here, it would be to be respectable towards all races if you into to rollplaying sure, all jokes aside i know what i'm doing, i think it be in the best interest to push me to the limits and forget about my Stupid posts. as when stuff get into my head i just seem to not beable to wipe it. my grammer sucks but thats only because i'm stupid.

Have you ever been punished in any way in-game or on the forum?: apart from your dungeon no

If answered yes to above, what did you do?:

If you received this rank, would you devote hours of free time to not only play, but to engage in Staff responsibilities in-game/forum?: Yes i'll fully Commit to this.

Are you accessible outside of game/forums if necessary? (Discord): yes

Answer these questions as in depth as possible, assuming the player continued the action regardless of what you said.

What would you do if someone was using offensive language? Depending on what they are saying it Could Be a mute, warning , even a Ban if i have to push it towards higher ups.

What would you do if you came across someone that appeared to be AFK training? kick them if in my power or ban

What would you do if a player did not pay out when dicing? go onto there account and rob them blind, i'm sorry theres so many  questions. i read the rules I know.

What would you do if someone asked you to buy RS gp from them? buy it cus it good deal.

What would you do if someone was posting rude comments on forums? delete it if there that bad.

What would you do if a player logged on a different account to argue their punishment with you? mute + ban

What would you do if player logged in with a questionably offensive or rule breaking name? tell them cant loggin bye. ban

What would you do if someone messaged you claiming to be flamed by a player? ask for evidence + report on fourms

What would you do if a player accused you of abuse or breaking a rule? ask for evidence or to report me on fourms.

What would you do if a player accused another of scamming for underpaying or taking advantage of another player?

Tell us about yourself, hobbies, things you enjoy doing etc?:

Anything else you would like us to know?:
« Last Edit: January 05, 2023, 08:37:52 PM by Megarsps »
Youtube /Clickbait Rsps

Boris

Re: Support + Forum Moderator application
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2023, 07:20:38 PM »
I think you forgot to scroll down in the format :p
Can you edit you're topic and use the full format?
https://allstarlegends.eu/index.php?topic=59.0

Boris

Re: Support + Forum Moderator application
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2023, 08:50:08 PM »
You are a cool, helpfull and active player but it doesn't seem like you take this application seriously at all.
Some questions where answered terribly wrong as well.
I understand that there are a lot of questions but if you can't take some time to fill this in properly,
I don't think you should be part of the staff team.

Application Denied.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal