Author Topic: The future of Allstarlegends (Full account reset)  (Read 614 times)

Offline Hammy

• #1 Noob
  • In-game Moderator
  • Loyal Member
  • Blue Rose
Re: The future of Allstarlegends (Full account reset)
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2019, 07:30:12 PM »
Honestly, I was happy when I heard about the production of V2. It actually made me want to come back and grind everything out and get Rank 1 again after all these years. But this is just going in a full circle honestly. Promise a new reworked server, get people hyped and get them to come back, then just reset everything and use the same base.

Now I remember why I left, lol.

there was always reset cb i mean you can start level up again lol
I had dream I was king, I woke up still king.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Gsus

• Extreme Donator
  • Legend
  • DANGER ZONE.
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2019, 06:05:35 PM »
i can see why people are upset, however, this is a good change to get playerbase more active and that way also get new players to server, and maybe we will see asl in its former glory. And maybe someday we'll see asl v2.

Offline Antonio

• Veteran
  • Sacrifice!
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2019, 08:46:36 PM »
sup

Offline Spook

• Donator
  • Legend
  • meme
« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2019, 03:43:58 PM »
ill def be playing again if this shit happens :D
meme

Offline _Bob

• Donator
  • Ex-Staff
  • Legend
  • Don't be hard on yourself
« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2019, 12:36:17 PM »
I've been a member of this RSPS for 5 years...and the reason why I am no where near as active (I've spent 10 hours a day on this server at some points probably) was because people stopped playing. The main reason why I, and many many people play RSPS, and the reason why people stay, is because of the community. There's no point in creating the best RSPS if there's no community.

I reckon this server needs to stop patching everything. It needs a whole new re launch. If we keep patching and patching people may only get excited for a bit but then people will get bored and leave. You need to re-launch absolutely everything. Keep the same ASL features that makes ASL, ASL. But re-launch it.

And when (not if) you re-launch it, hype it up. Advertise it. Tell your mates. Email it out to old players. Make an effort. And if you don't want to put the effort into it, don't do it at all. If you're not bothered to keep in touch with the community, then don't be the owner/mod.

A big problem this server had is inactive mods/devs. If you're going to moderate or be in ANY staff position, you HAVE to be active. If you're not, then don't be on staff. It's as simple as that. "But I have a full-time job and a family." Well make room or don't be on staff. This community NEEDS active, passionate staff, not in-active, apathetic mods. Treat this server as if it's your job, even if you don't get paid, or don't be on staff at all.

Offline Julian

• Ex-Staff
  • Legend
  • Migatte No Gokui
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2019, 06:36:54 PM »
Count me the fuck in if this is happening hehe

Offline Kinky Apple

• Newby
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2019, 06:27:45 AM »
Progress report?

Online BorisTopic starter

• Administrator
  • Owner
  • Loyal Member
    • Facebook page.
« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2019, 09:35:12 AM »
Progress report?
Will work on it this weekend and update the topic.
Please vote, help our server grow:
https://allstarlegends.eu/vote/

Offline Kinky Apple

• Newby
« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2019, 10:51:28 AM »
hey so i had this crazy idea, what if instead of nerfing drop rates, you nerfed items??? like 200str bonus from the tendy makes things too easy, no matter how much it cost. i feel like if you nerfed the items to make them more like the original osrs and added a few custom items like chaotics or maybe even just a tenticle whip and lowered all the armor str bonus to around 4-6 it would balance things out. one more thing, instead of removing pay to win items from donor shop maybe just remove the donor shop in general? add like 3 options to donate; donor rank, extreme donor rank, and mystery box (all rares with a lower chance of getting pay to win items like gear and weps). maybe even a 4th option for a 500k or 1m xp lamp. let me know what you guys think.

sorry one last thing lol... if youre going to release a new server maybe change the home and skilling areas? would give the server a nice new fresh feeling :)