Author Topic: Forums Update 02/03/19  (Read 136 times)

Offline BraxtonTopic starter

• Ex-Staff
  • Forum Moderator
  • Owner of #Mvpvm
Forums Update 02/03/19
« on: February 03, 2019, 11:43:12 PM »
Hello Allstarlegends!

Yes, this is Braxton (AKA: Mod Braxton). I have returned to the game, due to new release and have been accepted as a Forum Moderator! I'm back on the Staff Team and I'm so happy to see old faces return awaiting the new launch of Allstarlegends long AWAITED release!

Unlike normal Moderators, I was given rights to the Admin Panel on the server and was able to clean up our forums ENTIRELY. I fixed punctuation/presentation errors on topics, messages, and boards. I have consolidated all the major boards and sections, along with removing a lot of unnecessary boards/sections.

I have fixed permissions, along with formats/consolidating text to unnecessary wares that may confuse the community. My next goal is to clean up titles, image errors, unnecessary loading information, and member group tweaking when I am given the permissions to do so.

My goal was to keep this user friendly, simple, and a relaxed environment where people may feel at home! Allstarlegends goal is to make this forum as popular as it used to be! Consider it your new Facebook feed as you scroll down, get involved! We have a welcoming community, if not the best at socializing and we take pride in our Forums!

Get everyone to join, and start posting! Let's make this page something to look forward to every day before and after work even during your work! ;)

Let me know what you guys think of the changes, and list any suggestions/ideas underneath in a reply.

Regards,

- Allstarlegends Staff Team
« Last Edit: February 03, 2019, 11:45:25 PM by Braxton »
#Mvpvm! To join the clan, click here.

Online Hammy

• #1 Noob
  • In-game Moderator
  • Loyal Member
  • Blue Rose
Re: Forums Update 02/03/19
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2019, 09:11:11 AM »
You did make forums more organization that's good it's like more comfortable. But where did trusted application go?

@Braxton

I had dream I was king, I woke up still king.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Boris

• Administrator
  • Owner
  • Loyal Member
    • Facebook page.
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2019, 02:04:41 PM »
We did have trusted rank on our old server but that doesn't mean we will have it on our new server. Maybe in the future we will add it again.

Online Hammy

• #1 Noob
  • In-game Moderator
  • Loyal Member
  • Blue Rose
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2019, 02:46:48 PM »
We did have trusted rank on our old server but that doesn't mean we will have it on our new server. Maybe in the future we will add it again.

ahh alright

Offline BraxtonTopic starter

• Ex-Staff
  • Forum Moderator
  • Owner of #Mvpvm
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2019, 04:42:05 PM »
Staff are invited to make an application only.  Someone who would deserve Trusted would DEFINITELY be personally invited or brought up by the community.  Personally an application is unnecessary.  Rank can be capable though.