Author Topic: The Future of Allstarlegends  (Read 469 times)

Offline 👑Mod BradTopic starter

• Allegiance
  • Owner
  • 🍁Brad🍁
The Future of Allstarlegends
« on: July 03, 2020, 06:14:04 PM »
Hey Guys,

I figured it was time to give an update as to whats been going on. For the last few months I've been struggling with Severe Anxiety, and Panic Attacks. At first, I thought there was something wrong physically with myself, and not mentally. However, a little over a month ago I got diagnosed with Anxiety, and subsequently Panic attacks. I was put on a medication to help curb this attacks, and get myself to a "normalcy". However, because I was struggling I decided to stop developing. Which at the time I thought was the right thing to do, Which it was. However, what was not the right thing was leaving the community in the dark.... Today I decided it was time to let the community know what was going on. I want to apologize about my lack of activity for the last few months, I have been struggling, and took it out on the server. That's done today. Without further ado, planned content changes :)

The future of Allstarlegends has been weighing on me for quite some time, and I have finally decided a course of action to start getting ASL into a better state. In the coming weeks we will be having our next major update. This should include: Costume System, The removal of Coins and 100m Certs for a new currency,  New(another one) Shop System, New(never before seen) Donation Store, New Donation Rewards, Donation Milestones, a few Bug Fixes, and the Removal of PvP armours from all areas of the game until I re-release them approx. a week after that.

Other updates coming in the near future: Ironman Mode, Customizable Icon System(change your icons based on ranks/icons bought), Dynamic Hp overlay system(change your Hp overlay, and Bar based on things unlocked/Purchased through new donation store), Donation Perks(a semi-p2w system), and Finally the Big one Overhauled Combat, and Pathing systems.

Again I would like to apologize about everything since January of this year. The future is coming, and were here to build a better server. Not regress into something worse.

Much Love,
Brad

-The Allstarlegends Development Team: Brad and Dylan(Setis)

P.S Dylan will have files to start developing again soon ;)
-Seraphim

Offline Hammy

• #1 Noob
  • Ex Staff
  • Trusted
  • Loyal Member
  • Blue Rose
Re: The Future of Allstarlegends
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2020, 10:10:57 PM »
I am glad to see you're doing fine Bard it's good to have you back. I look forward to see the next update are coming hopefully. Also you need to fix skill cape shop it's broken it doesn't let us buy one I don't know why.

see you soon!
I had dream I was king, I woke up still king.

(click to show/hide)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2020, SimplePortal