Author Topic: The Future of Allstarlegends  (Read 1794 times)

Offline 👑Mod BradTopic starter

• Allegiance
  • Owner
  • 🍁Brad🍁
    • View Profile
The Future of Allstarlegends
« on: July 03, 2020, 06:14:04 PM »
Hey Guys,

I figured it was time to give an update as to whats been going on. For the last few months I've been struggling with Severe Anxiety, and Panic Attacks. At first, I thought there was something wrong physically with myself, and not mentally. However, a little over a month ago I got diagnosed with Anxiety, and subsequently Panic attacks. I was put on a medication to help curb this attacks, and get myself to a "normalcy". However, because I was struggling I decided to stop developing. Which at the time I thought was the right thing to do, Which it was. However, what was not the right thing was leaving the community in the dark.... Today I decided it was time to let the community know what was going on. I want to apologize about my lack of activity for the last few months, I have been struggling, and took it out on the server. That's done today. Without further ado, planned content changes :)

The future of Allstarlegends has been weighing on me for quite some time, and I have finally decided a course of action to start getting ASL into a better state. In the coming weeks we will be having our next major update. This should include: Costume System, The removal of Coins and 100m Certs for a new currency,  New(another one) Shop System, New(never before seen) Donation Store, New Donation Rewards, Donation Milestones, a few Bug Fixes, and the Removal of PvP armours from all areas of the game until I re-release them approx. a week after that.

Other updates coming in the near future: Ironman Mode, Customizable Icon System(change your icons based on ranks/icons bought), Dynamic Hp overlay system(change your Hp overlay, and Bar based on things unlocked/Purchased through new donation store), Donation Perks(a semi-p2w system), and Finally the Big one Overhauled Combat, and Pathing systems.

Again I would like to apologize about everything since January of this year. The future is coming, and were here to build a better server. Not regress into something worse.

Much Love,
Brad

-The Allstarlegends Development Team: Brad and Dylan(Setis)

P.S Dylan will have files to start developing again soon ;)
-Seraphim

Offline Hammy

• #1 Noob
  • Ex Staff
  • Trusted
  • Loyal Member
  • Blue Rose
    • View Profile
Re: The Future of Allstarlegends
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2020, 10:10:57 PM »
I am glad to see you're doing fine Bard it's good to have you back. I look forward to see the next update are coming hopefully. Also you need to fix skill cape shop it's broken it doesn't let us buy one I don't know why.

see you soon!
I had dream I was king, I woke up still king.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Braxton

• Ex-Head Staff
  • Ex-Staff
  • #NH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2020, 07:44:09 AM »
Brad,

I am checking in on your progress, or any near plan to get this going? You have good support behind you from the old community...

You've been updating periodically by the months but do you think it's worth your time and effort? Or are you going to decide otherwise, as I am curious to know along with others. Everyone logs in periodically (even the OG's from 2013 in November) to check-in... But nobody is being active. Is there a reason or motivation behind the Allstarlegends State?

I hope this made sense, just trying to get some information!

Offline Eye

• Extreme Donator
  • Legend
  • Eye don't even.....
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2020, 06:34:21 PM »
woahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh been years
GONE

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2020, SimplePortal