Author Topic: P i R U - Support Application  (Read 27875 times)

P i R U

P i R U - Support Application
« on: December 09, 2023, 06:36:33 PM »
Name: tMark

In-game Username: P i R U

Forum Username: P i R U

Who invited you to apply?: Boris

Timezone (GMT +/-): Central US

Main language: English

Do you speak any other languages fluently? If so which?: No

What days of the week, and times of day are you most active?: Saturday and Sunday

Roughly how many hours a week are you online?: 30-40ish

Have you had any breaks from playing since joining the server? If so, why did you leave, and why did you come back?: Played in 2015-2016. We moved into a new house, started playing Xbox more than the PC. Recently coming back because Al the Camel owes me some money. I made plenty Videos on this Server, like I said in my intro. This place is burned into my memory.

Do you plan on having any further breaks in the near future?: I'm settled in life now. I don't plan on having any breaks because this is our forever home. Too old to be moving around anymore.

Do you have any previous experience with Staff/Ranks? (Do not mention server names): Yes

If answered yes, do you still maintain these ranks? If not, why do you not have these ranks anymore? No, the laptop I used to use was old and useless. Now a days I have a way better system.

Have you ever been staff on this server? Yes

If so, why do you not have this rank anymore? Life, moving around. New job. Just didn't have the time or passion to keep going at the time.

Why do you deserve this rank?: I don't think I deserve anything, I just know that I can be an asset to the Server given the Player Base right now. Staff doesn't log in so I feel like there should be at least someone present that can help someone if a problem comes up.

What do you believe is the responsibility of a staff member? Stability. Maintaining a clean and positive environment.

Have you ever been punished in any way in-game or on the forum?: No

If answered yes to above, what did you do?:

If you received this rank, would you devote hours of free time to not only play, but to engage in Staff responsibilities in-game/forum?: yes, now that we have Discord. I can always use Remote Desktop to log in and help whoever needs it.

Are you accessible outside of game/forums if necessary? (Discord): Yes

Answer these questions as in depth as possible, assuming the player continued the action regardless of what you said.

What would you do if someone was using offensive language? I would try and understand why they are using offensive language. Did someone Scam them? Did someone say something to them first? Figure out the purpose for the language. Clearly issue a warning regardless of the case. If they don't listen.. Mute is the only option.

What would you do if you came across someone that appeared to be AFK training? I would see if they respond to me within at least a 5-10 minute window. They could have walked to the kitchen to get a drink or even use the bathroom. If i get no response by then. I would just kick them off the Server. simple really.

What would you do if a player did not pay out when dicing? Make sure they're in the wrong. Try to understand the situation. If they truly weren't paying out, I would have to ban the account. Contact Boris to check the accounts items and unban once the issue is settled.

What would you do if someone asked you to buy RS gp from them? Warn them that is against the Rules.

What would you do if someone was posting rude comments on forums? If someone is offended by the comments I would delete the comments and private message the person. Let them know if they continue they will be muted or banned from the Forums.

What would you do if a player logged on a different account to argue their punishment with you? Well the account that committed the offense is banned at this point. So them logging onto a new account wouldn't make a difference unless they're planning on committing more offenses. then we would need to proceed with an IP Ban.

What would you do if player logged in with a questionably offensive or rule breaking name? Tell them they are going to need to change names, because it's offending other people. No choice.

What would you do if someone messaged you claiming to be flamed by a player? Ask for screenshots of the FULL conversation. Once I see what I need to see. Let both parties know to add each other to the ignore list.

What would you do if a player accused you of abuse or breaking a rule? Let them know they can post the Proof on the forums and it will be handled swiftly. No point in telling me, just report it. Whoever is above me will know how to handle the situation.

What would you do if a player accused another of scamming for underpaying or taking advantage of another player? Try to tell them to do their research before making any kind of purchase. If they truly didn't know they were being underpaid, I would try to compensate out of my own pocket, and send them on their way with better knowledge.

Tell us about yourself, hobbies, things you enjoy doing etc?: Playing Xbox. Mostly FPS and MMORPG.

Anything else you would like us to know?: I'm the Warehouse Lead at my job. I've been over people for a long time. This is nothing new to me.

Boris

Re: P i R U - Support Application
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2023, 11:25:14 AM »
Very nice application, well thought out.
Application accepted
Promoted to Support
Welcome to the staff team!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal