Author Topic: Setis’ resignation.  (Read 4091 times)

Offline Setis🌚Topic starter

• Extreme Donator
  • Legend
  • Most hated and Under rated
Setis’ resignation.
« on: April 11, 2019, 07:19:48 PM »
Hey guys it is with a heavy heart that i decide to resign as a developer here. i genuinely don’t feel that my opinions are mattering and the time and thought process behind things i plan out to do constantly being called stupid and brad basically running the show with me having little to no involvement in the past 3-4 updates due to waiting on files/purchasing a new laptop/work and home life. The time i do spend here trying to work on things but then constantly getting shutdown has made it very hard to want to do anything content wise here anymore. i still wish to see you all ingame but this is unfortunately where it comes to an end for me in terms of java development. I no longer wish to work with someone who’s mindset is “his way or the highway” i hope you all enjoy the content brad has to come and will still see you all around. Cheers:setis

Offline Hammy

• #1 Noob
  • Ex Staff
  • Trusted
  • Loyal Member
  • Blue Rose
Re: Setis’ resignation.
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2019, 08:50:30 PM »
sad to see you resign man no one will forget what you did in the past you're the most respected dev i have ever known in here. good luck with life and feel free to log in and say hi. finally, just don't think too much and relax man. :)
I had dream I was king, I woke up still king.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Boris

• Administrator
  • Owner
  • Loyal Member
    • Facebook page.
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2019, 10:42:36 PM »
Damn, I'm sorry to hear this Dylan.
I wish you would have brought up some more about this to me about the ideas you had.
It is true that we don't discuss updates as much together as we should have.
And me And brad both have our own vision for the server sometimes,
than we have a bit of a discussion but I really appreciate the updates you both bring.

Please vote, help our server grow:
https://allstarlegends.eu/vote/

Offline Setis🌚Topic starter

• Extreme Donator
  • Legend
  • Most hated and Under rated
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2019, 10:52:34 PM »
Damn, I'm sorry to hear this Dylan.
I wish you would have brought up some more about this to me about the ideas you had.
It is true that we don't discuss updates as much together as we should have.
And me And brad both have our own vision for the server sometimes,
than we have a bit of a discussion but I really appreciate the updates you both bring.

By no means is this targetting you boris i love the fact you welcomed me back and were so acceptingof pretty much everything. its just the fact that brad has been doing so much(which is good) but lately its just been whatever he says has to go. I cant even suggest something without it being “no i dont like that at all” and if something happens to him he doesnt like he complains and wants to leave till its his way and i didnt return to have this kinda bullshit happen.

I dont think you guys even know i payed brad 25$ in the past as well as another 20$ (tomorrow as a mater of fact) so that WE could have pets. This was contracted before he even returned and i offered payment due to i quote from brad “i dont want to do any coding lately” then he finds out about the reset, comes back as a developer, shits all over everything i try and do and tells me if i dont pay him for the pet code he just did that he will remove it from the server... pretty petty if you ask me. And thats my reason for leaving. I cant work with someone that demands everything be what he wants and not be fair to those that work with him

@Boris
« Last Edit: April 11, 2019, 10:54:07 PM by Setis🌚 »

Offline Linux

• Extreme Donator
  • Warhammer Boy
  • Legend
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2019, 06:03:34 PM »
Nooo, sad to see you go bro, i hope to see you in-game soon!

You have done a great job here!

Greetz, Cas