Author Topic: Allstarlegends new owner Seraphim!  (Read 381 times)

Offline BorisTopic starter

• Administrator
  • Loyal Member
    • Facebook page.
Allstarlegends new owner Seraphim!
« on: November 08, 2019, 08:35:10 PM »
Dear Allstarlegends players,

As you all know I haven't been much active for the last year.
I am to busy with work and don't have the motivation anymore to work on the server.
Instead of shuting down the server I am happy to announce that from now on,
@Seraphim  better know as Brad/Bradley/Spadow will be the new owner of allstarlegends!
He used to be our developer and has lots of updates planned for the server and I believe that
he will be able to bring back lots of players and make allstarlegends great again.
I won't be gone because I will still be here helping out as Admin.

Kind Regards, Boris
Please vote, help our server grow:
https://allstarlegends.eu/vote/

Offline Seraphim

• Allegiance
  • Owner
  • 🍁Brad🍁
Re: Allstarlegends new owner Seraphim!
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2019, 11:27:32 PM »
Hi Everyone,

Lets start by prefacing this with. This is the start of something good. For months now I have been working off and on again on the ASL Server. I have a massive update coming this weekend. Which will include some long awaited things. @Setis🌚 @Jesus Christ  and Myself are back again to bring the server into a new age. We have many really cool updates in store, Including bug fixes that have been a long time coming.

Currently in the Works:
~Modern Sprite/Image loader that will bring down memory consumption of the client.
~Ironman/Ultimate Ironman/Hardcore Ironman Modes.
~Resizable Screen Mode - With proper Interface scaling (Bank, Shop..etc), as well as Interface positions true to the client size.
~Setis will be loading new content into the client at some point in the future
~Plus Much More! (For a full list join our discord: https://discord.gg/7zF4cpV )

I hope to see everyone return - For the future is ours!

Best Regard,
Brad
-Seraphim

Offline Polyphemus

• Newby
  • Share a smile, Save the world!
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2019, 05:27:59 PM »
Great news! Excited to see what you all can do with the server. Much love and support.

Offline Sicario

• Newby
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2019, 09:16:12 PM »
Hey guys, glad to see the server is getting some attention! Boris you will be missed, but this will be good! This doesn't mean a full server wipe does it?

Offline Vanilla

• Legend
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2019, 07:34:41 PM »
Hi Brad! :)
With Allstarlegends having been quite a big part of my RSPS life in the past I find myself checking in from time to time, and I have to admit this is something that I'm super excited to see!
Are there any plans to increase advertising for the server as well? All of your hard work should be enjoyed by as many people as possible!

- Vanilla

Offline Seraphim

• Allegiance
  • Owner
  • 🍁Brad🍁
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2019, 07:58:58 PM »
Hi Brad! :)
With Allstarlegends having been quite a big part of my RSPS life in the past I find myself checking in from time to time, and I have to admit this is something that I'm super excited to see!
Are there any plans to increase advertising for the server as well? All of your hard work should be enjoyed by as many people as possible!

- Vanilla

Hey Vanilla.
Glad to see your message. I don't currently have any plans for Advertising as I feel the server is currently in a state not suitable for Advertising. Within a few weeks, To the New Year the latest I plan on pushing as many bug fixes/content changes/content additions as possible to get us in a suitable state for Advertising. I look forward to seeing you in game with the addition of new updates.

Offline Ruin

• In-game Support
  • Loyal Member
  • ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2019, 04:40:06 AM »
I'm skeptically excited. Can't wait to see what's in store.
(click to show/hide)