•  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Archived Applications / Re: Trusted Aplication
« Last post by Setis on July 22, 2017, 09:09:20 PM »
Demoted and banned for advertising another server on shoutbox.

punishment issued by @Jesus Christ and myself.
Archived Applications / Re: Trusted Aplication
« Last post by Setis on July 11, 2017, 08:07:40 PM »
Application accepted! promoted to trusted member.

Don't let us down :) if you have any questions pertaining to something in-game feel free to message me whenever I'm online.
Archived Applications / Re: Bob's Trusted Application
« Last post by Setis on July 11, 2017, 08:00:36 PM »
Application denied due to just returning to the server.

Give it some time and apply again later, wouldn't mind seeing you on the team but you need to get familiar with our newer playerbase before re-applying.
« Last post by Jesus Christ on July 07, 2017, 03:02:07 PM »
I know your worth, but you've only just returned. No support
« Last post by Linux on July 07, 2017, 10:36:21 AM »
What days of the week, and times of day are you most active?: All days, from 10am till midnight, depending if I have stuff on etc

How many hours do you play a week?: 56 hours (depending on what stuff I have on)

That is a lie and you have just returned to the server after a very long break  therefore I can't support this application at all. No Support

Just to clear this up, this is the hours I plan to do... not much evidence for me since I just returned... I fully get where you're coming from! :)

Just tell the truth, not what you are planning to do.
« Last post by acord on July 07, 2017, 04:59:11 AM »
You're definitely a cool guy, and I think you deserve the spot, but I'd give it a little bit more time. Had to vote no on this, sorry man. :\
« Last post by _Bob on July 07, 2017, 02:01:02 AM »
What days of the week, and times of day are you most active?: All days, from 10am till midnight, depending if I have stuff on etc

How many hours do you play a week?: 56 hours (depending on what stuff I have on)

That is a lie and you have just returned to the server after a very long break  therefore I can't support this application at all. No Support

Just to clear this up, this is the hours I plan to do... not much evidence for me since I just returned... I fully get where you're coming from! :)
« Last post by Eriax on July 07, 2017, 12:03:50 AM »
You've only just came back after being MIA for who knows how long. Just because the server is at a low population doesn't mean the server is desperate for ranked members - especially when we already have quite the handful of them that put in some quality time.

No support, sorry mate.
« Last post by Setis on July 06, 2017, 11:15:22 PM »

« Last post by Linux on July 06, 2017, 06:50:49 PM »
You seem like a nice guy! but i can't give you my support Because you just returned.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10