• Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Updates / Re: Halloween 2018 update!
« Last post by 👑setis on Today at 12:26:24 AM »
october 21st 2018

released the painted rune kiteshields to barbarian assault shop

fixed the issue that birdsnests were causing with players being unable to claim books of knowledge or anything in the code after those lines.
« Last post by 👑setis on October 21, 2018, 02:22:50 PM »
well done dylan :)

@Boris

it was my idea  ;D

Riiight lmao
« Last post by Hammy on October 21, 2018, 11:12:35 AM »
well done dylan :)

@Boris

it was my idea  ;D
« Last post by Justbored on October 21, 2018, 05:52:00 AM »
Awesome! I'm so glad you decided on adding it to Barb assault. Gives me a reason to go back there now and grind out some points! The woodcutting update is hype too! I'm also super duper excited about the wildy weapons being added. Looking forward to all these updates. Keep up the good work!
« Last post by SoulTrain on October 21, 2018, 05:13:21 AM »
Thanks for all the hard work Dylan, we appreciate it!

I'm so stoked for wildy weapons!
« Last post by the casper on October 20, 2018, 10:51:08 PM »
much appreciation and love my dudes.
« Last post by I5HY on October 20, 2018, 09:32:34 PM »
 8) Looking good.
Updates / Halloween 2018 update!
« Last post by 👑setis on October 20, 2018, 09:00:44 PM »
Hey guys its been awhile since the last update, this one although isn't the main big one coming brings you some cool new stuff.

New features:
1)Players are now able to use ::wcguild to teleport to the newly created woodcutting guild, there players will find the skilling gear shop, woodcutting points shop, 2 banks, trees of each variant as well as the firemaking points store on the upper level of the guild. Players will now also notice that throughout their time woodcutting you may now receive a birds nest! players can click this respective birds nest for either a seed or ring variant depending on the nest the player has obtained.

Halloween event 2018:
The grim reaper has once again returned to Allstarlegends seeking help in laying lost souls to rest.Players must kill ghosts around the server to gain "Strange Implements" which can be used on the grim reaper once the player has gained 10 of them to award players with a Halloween themed cosmetic set.

Under the hood:
As most of you are aware there is a big update coming for Allstarlegends that will introduce new ranks, new logo's, new stores, Mbox overhaul, bonds in replace of current donation ways. and MUCH more. unfortunately spadow/brad has had issues with his coding pc and can not do development work until the problem gets fixed which should be within 2 weeks time. due to this I will be the only one pushing updates for the time being. Some things you can expect from me shortly include the following.

new wilderness npc's as well as the release of craw's bow, thammarons staff and viggora's flail.
dyes for new colored slayer helmets.
painted rune shields added to barbarian assault shop to increase interest in the minigame.

replacing the current skill teleports tab in spellbook with a brand new interface

sincerely: The Allstarlegends development team Setis/Spadow
Updates / Re: Allstarlegends Patch Notes #2
« Last post by Adsixnine on September 07, 2018, 08:08:44 AM »
thank guys  :D
Allstarlegends Guides / Re: Drop Rates List!
« Last post by SoulTrain on August 20, 2018, 01:50:45 AM »
This current list is useless and will no longer serve a purpose to anyone..please do not update it as we are going to be exporting the raw data tables of the new system shortly and posting that since the entire rate and way things work has been hanged this table no longer shows proper information in any regards but the items they drop.

Please pay attention to the new posts here such as this one
http://allstarlegends.eu/forum/index.php/topic,9125.0.html

We will notify you once tables have been posted

Woah! That's crazy. I had no idea the whole list was garbage. That's quite a re-work for all the drops for all the monsters. If you guys need help with this I'm down.

Thank you, it is much appreciated. I just want to know what to expect when I'm picking a boss to kill.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10