• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: m d m as trusted application  (Read 106 times)

Offline m d m a7Topic starter

• Newby
m d m as trusted application
« on: November 19, 2018, 11:33:41 AM »
Name:alexander

In-game Username:m d m a

Forum Username:m d m a7

Timezone (GMT +/-):

Main language:icelandic english

Do you speak a second language fluently?:english&icelandic

Have you ever been punished in any way in-game or on the forum?:nope

If answered yes to above, what did you do?:nothing

Do you think this punishment could affect your ability to be viewed as trustworthy?:yeah

What days of the week, and times of day are you most active?:im here alot to help

How many hours do you play a week?:not really sure but 6-7 hours per day

How long have you actively been playing?:started when server start up but after eco i took a break but im back

Have you had any breaks from playing since joining the server?:yeah after eco resets but im back

Do you plan on having any further breaks in the near future?:noo thats not plan but everything can heppen

How many times have you applied for trusted?:its my first time

What does the Trusted rank symbolize in your eyes?: (trusted)

Why do you deserve this rank (this time around)?:im loyal trusted i help everyone if i can i show respect to everyone always nice :)

What would you do if someone was spamming their sale and wouldn't stop?:mm i wont let it make me angry i would ask him to calm down there is no need for that if ppl want something they come and buy :)

What would you do if someone was using offensive language against an easily agitated player?:try talk to him and calm him down ask him to do something else there is no need for that

What would you do if another player informed you they were scammed and no staff members were online?:i would ask someone from staff team to check it out see if its right

What would you do if a player claimed to be hacked and no staff members were online?: ask him when it heppend ask staff team to check it out to see if its right

What would you do if a group of people were ganging up or harassing another player?:defend him or try calm everyone down there is no need for trash talk here and let staff team know :)

What would you do if someone was upset and badmouthing the server in game?:try calm him down help him on the server show him around and how he can be better player here

What would you do if someone was posting rude comments on forums?:ask him to stop or try calm him down

Tell us about yourself, hobbies, things you enjoy doing etc?:football i got 2kids so alot to do with them cars stuff

Anything else you would like us to know?:mm not i remember atm :)

« Last Edit: November 19, 2018, 12:05:03 PM by m d m a7 »

Offline Hammy

• #1 Noob
  • In-game Moderator
  • Loyal Member
  • Blue Rose
Re: m d m as trusted application
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2018, 11:36:59 AM »
No support

not enough experience and you still need time to put answers
« Last Edit: November 19, 2018, 12:25:18 PM by Hammy »
I had dream I was king, I woke up still king.

Spoiler: show

Offline Boris

• Allstarlegends Owner
  • Administrator
  • Loyal Member
    • Facebook page.
Re: m d m as trusted application
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2018, 02:29:52 PM »
I suggest some more forum activaty also.
This is your first post on forum.

Application denied.