• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Kraken previews and wilderness rework!  (Read 110 times)

Offline Setis🌚Topic starter

• Extreme Donator
  • Developer
  • Most hated and Under rated
Kraken previews and wilderness rework!
« on: October 31, 2018, 04:26:43 AM »
Hey guys, I know it's been awhile since we have showcased some stuff on forums but wanted to give you a little teaser of what's in the works from myself currently.

Kraken:

It has been a long time coming hasn't it! players have been asking the developing team to get this boss introduced into the game for awhile now. Without further ado, here are some previews of the work that's taken place on creating the boss.

Upon the next client update that is done, players will be able to go into the bosses teleport tab to the page after the wilderness bosses and now access skotizo and kraken from that new area,along with 2 future bosses that will be coming eventually!

players are also going to be able to use a kraken tentacle on an abyssal whip to create an abyssal tentacle.

as well as a magic fang on a trident of the seas to create a trident of the swamp.

and players will also have the ability to charge a trident of the swamp as well as a trident of the seas to full charges using 10k zulrah scales just like the zulrah items.

Wilderness NPC's and weapons:
Work has also started on the wilderness NPC's and items. so far I have completed the addition of 2 NPC's as well as 1 of the wilderness items to test the models. everything is going smoothly and they should also be launching the same time as the kraken update is expected to arrive(ETA November 10th 2018)

Behind the scenes:
As most of you might know i've been hard at work trying to keep up with updates and bringing you guys exactly what you want while brad is away, such as the woodcutting guild, birdsnests, the painted rune shields in barbarian assault shop, and the work being showcased right now. Please know that I have not forgotten about my promise to add the recolored slayer helmets as well, they are on the way but the new npc's and boss are being prioritized first simply because they add actual content and gear instead of cosmetic overrides. Bare with me but do expect them to arrive in the near future. You guys will also be receiving an updated skilling tab in replace of the current shitty one we have at the moment.

sincerely: Setis AKA Dylan

Offline Hammy

• #1 Noob
  • In-game Support
  • Loyal Member
  • Blue Rose
Re: Kraken previews and wilderness rework!
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2018, 10:05:21 AM »
can't wait to test this boss
I had dream I was king, I woke up still king.

Spoiler: show

Offline All99slvl3

• Legend
  • Newby
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2018, 02:47:08 PM »
Loving the work and glad to see some good updates (:
Cant wait to test out Kraken

Offline Justbored

• Newby
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2018, 02:20:37 AM »
So excited about the kraken and can't wait for the wildy updates! Great work as always!