• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Sneak look into upcoming items  (Read 3041 times)

Offline Setis🌚Topic starter

• Extreme Donator
  • Legend
  • Most hated and Under rated
Sneak look into upcoming items
« on: February 07, 2018, 10:03:50 PM »
Here's a small brief look at some of the upcoming items I will be bringing in a future update :)

1)Obsidian helmet
2)Obsidian platebody
3)Obsidian platelegs
4)Rainbow scarf
5)Hand fan

6)Sack of presents
7)Giant present

8)Dragon sword
9)Twisted buckler

10)Kodai wand

11)Elder maul

12)Dinh's bulwark

13)Hunting knife
14)Banshee mask
15)Banshee top
16)Banshee robe

17)Dragon warhammer
18)kodai insignia(in inventory)
19)wyvern visage(in inventory)

20) Granite boots
21)Granite longsword

22)Ancient wyvern shield

23)Jason's mask(jonas mask)
24) birthday balloons

added February 18th 2018)
25)Easter egg helmet
26)Granite gloves

27)wise old man santa

PS: this topic will be updated as more items are completed. Also note that Dinh's bulwark will come at a later date once we can do the proper system required for it and make it have a realistic special. Also the inventory/equip models you are seeing will be changed to correct size and slot location. This is just a preview.

« Last Edit: February 19, 2018, 03:17:57 AM by Setis »

Offline Don

• Friendly AF
  • Legend
  • ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
Re: Sneak look into upcoming items
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2018, 10:36:04 PM »
should add this

its called // "Crate with zanik"

The crate is equipped in the weapon slot. It is two-handed and attacking is not possible with it.

• Extreme Donator
  • Legend
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2018, 10:39:47 PM »
should add this

The crate is equipped in the weapon slot. It is two-handed and attacking is not possible with it.

Its already in the cache but for some reason it clips into the player, so unfortunately till i can figure out why its doing that, i can't add it, but know that eventually i will :P

Offline Don

• Friendly AF
  • Legend
  • ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2018, 10:58:57 PM »
should add this

Its already in the cache but for some reason it clips into the player, so unfortunately till i can figure out why its doing that, i can't add it, but know that eventually i will :P

sounds good. cant wait.

Offline Tanner

• #1 Scrub Demolisher
  • Ex-Staff
  • Legend
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2018, 11:57:52 PM »
very nice work dylan

Offline Jared

• Jared the Gatekeeper God
  • Most Entertaining
  • Legend
  • Loyal Member
  • I am fucking untouchable.
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2018, 06:55:09 AM »
 :) :) :) :)

Adventures of Jared The ASL Enthusiast
Jared gives Al The Camel some money
Spoiler: show

Vwhen your deadman gets jailed for afk trainingV

^Much active forums

Offline Hammy

• #1 Noob
  • In-game Moderator
  • Loyal Member
  • Blue Rose
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2018, 09:41:51 AM »
so dope
I had dream I was king, I woke up still king.

Offline Mach

• Ex-Staff
  • Newby
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2018, 09:46:59 AM »
I like it! How are these going to be obtained?
Much love <3

• Extreme Donator
  • Legend
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2018, 09:14:46 PM »
I like it! How are these going to be obtained?

as of right now no placement has been officially assigned for any of the items, they are just being added to the client for future releases. but most likely going to have
obsidian armor in the tokkul shop(obviously) as for the others, i am unsure atm but i'm open to ideas. there will be more items added to this list as the days go by. I plan on packing a lot of items for now for future content until brad does a full rework of our item system in the future which will take awhile to complete.

Offline Eriax

• The Krooked
  • Legend
  • Loyal Member
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2018, 02:36:37 AM »
Granite Items being a special drop from Gargoyles; of course making them relatively tough to obtain. This will bring more attention to not only Gargoyles but Slayer as a whole.

Raid Items being dropped by Skotizo being a similar aspect to Corp Beast where it's easier to have a group. However, you're required the totem (or 5-10 ancient shards) to gain access into Skotzo's lair (Totems could be dropped by Wilderness monsters, Shards could be dropped by Slayer-related monsters. These Raid-related items should also be obtained secondarily via PKH. This gives another option to obtaining the items and still maintains quite the rarity.

Dragon Warhammer could be dropped by KBD to separate it from Black and Steel Dragons.

Kodai could be placed into the Mage Bank shop (also making Mage Bank a magic-only area within the walls; so people don't AFK Guthan and shit).

Obsidian to the Tokkul shop, obviously.

Rainbow Scarf could be added into the Vote shop to help remove more PvM/PvP gear. (Possibly the same with the Christmas and Killer/Banshee outfits, or saved for the holidays)

@Setis

• Extreme Donator
  • Legend
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2018, 03:00:46 AM »
Granite Items being a special drop from Gargoyles; of course making them relatively tough to obtain. This will bring more attention to not only Gargoyles but Slayer as a whole.
Considering the other granite items are in the armor shop I was thinking I would place them there but I'm liking the idea of having granite be strictly on a rare drop table increase for gargoyles and removing granite from the armor shop entirely.

Raid Items being dropped by Skotizo being a similar aspect to Corp Beast where it's easier to have a group. However, you're required the totem (or 5-10 ancient shards) to gain access into Skotzo's lair (Totems could be dropped by Wilderness monsters, Shards could be dropped by Slayer-related monsters. These Raid-related items should also be obtained secondarily via PKH. This gives another option to obtaining the items and still maintains quite the rarity.
100% brilliant idea but I wouldn't do it where there would be 2 items possible for entry. since I would be doing the granite items for gargoyles it would make sense about your ancient shards idea and having them drop on a rare drop table at obviously a 1:1 ratio, I wouldn't increase the droprate on the slayer monsters primarily because it will bring players to do more slayer in order to get the shards required to fight him. and since it would require "X" amount of shards per time you leave and re-enter the lair.
you will be forced to train slayer to gain more shards. these shards would also be untradeable to avoid people making money off them and bring more interest to the skill aswell.

Dragon Warhammer could be dropped by KBD to separate it from Black and Steel Dragons.
seems good to me seeing as kbd was just changed to wilderness only on the last update, more reason to be in the wild :)

Kodai could be placed into the Mage Bank shop (also making Mage Bank a magic-only area within the walls; so people don't AFK Guthan and shit).
I wouldn't make it so that the actual wand was available from here but certainly the insignia would be so that you could make it. as for making it magic only within the actual arena itself, that's something @Spadow has to look into.

Obsidian to the Tokkul shop, obviously.
clearly obvious :p

Rainbow Scarf could be added into the Vote shop to help remove more PvM/PvP gear. (Possibly the same with the Christmas and Killer/Banshee outfits, or saved for the holidays)
Most of the event specific items will be held for actual holiday events(give or take a few possibly) but with my upcoming addition of the bunny suit/feet we will be seeing that make an entrance in time for easter this year, as i didn't have it ready last year. As for rainbow scarf I was thinking of releasing it through diango since it's technically not a holiday event item and the vote store is pretty full with new items at the moment that I don't want to rotate just yet :P

@Setis

• Extreme Donator
  • Legend
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2018, 03:18:27 AM »
more models posted.

Offline Jesus Christ

• High.. How can I help?
  • Administrator
  • Put this on your tongue ARE YOU HIGH YET?
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2018, 07:04:22 PM »
Jeeeeesus Christttt.. These new additions are wicked man! You are truly a god in the making my man :P Your work is very appreciated man. Keep up the good work Dylan, you're doing a great fucking job :) I can't wait to get my hands on the wand and maul, as well as hammer :3

Offline Don

• Friendly AF
  • Legend
  • ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2018, 05:19:03 AM »
could add graceful sets