Poll

Should eriax be support

Yes
9 (100%)
No
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: February 08, 2018, 01:53:37 AM

Author Topic: Staff Application: Eriax  (Read 180 times)

Offline EriaxTopic starter

• The Krooked
  • Legend
  • Loyal Member
Staff Application: Eriax
« on: January 24, 2018, 05:39:29 PM »
Name: Victor

In-game Username: Eriax

Forum Username: Eriax

Who invited you to apply?: Jake

Timezone (GMT +/-): ET/GMT -5

Main language: English

Do you speak any other languages fluently? If so which?: N/A

What days of the week, and times of day are you most active?: Almost every single day after 9 A.M. GMT -5

Roughly how many hours a week are you online?: A minimum of 25 hours.

Have you had any breaks from playing since joining the server? If so, why did you leave, and why did you come back?: Not that I recall. I have had times of inactivity for a couple of weeks, but no serious breaks.

Do you plan on having any further breaks in the near future?: Seeing as I have yet to take any so far, nope.

Do you have any previous experience with Staff/Ranks? (Do not mention server names): Would anyone notice if I said 'No'?

If answered yes, do you still maintain these ranks? If not, why do you not have these ranks anymore? Almost all of them being resignations, really.

Have you ever been staff on this server? Again, I think none of you would notice if I said 'No'.

If so, why do you not have this rank anymore? Resigned.

Why do you deserve this rank?: Heavily active player, regardless of my position. Have helped out regardless of my position or reputation. I provide suggestions and ideas constantly alongside Staff + Developers, I post almost always when there are topics to discuss on the Forums.

What do you believe is the responsibility of a staff member? To provide help and assistance to all players of the community as accurately as possible while maintaining a great atmosphere.

Have you ever been punished in any way in-game or on the forum?: Yeah.

If answered yes to above, what did you do?: Both being from misunderstandings where the staff members didn't quite understand the situations at the times, to put it short. These are listed in my past Trusted and Staff applications, nothing has changed.

If you received this rank, would you devote hours of free time to not only play, but to engage in staff responsibilities on the server, forum, Skype or kik?: WAIT WHAT?! People still use Kik?! That's rich.. But yeah, I already do that

Are you accessible through Skype or Kik to reach when offline? Again with Kik.. My ribs hurt. I am on Skype and Discord lol.

Answer these questions as in depth as possible, assuming the player continued the action regardless of what you said.

What would you do if someone was using offensive language? Well, this would depend on the scenario and how you'd interpret what is offensive. If it really offended someone, and I mean truly offended someone (Racism, Sexism, etc) then that would deem for a mute off the bat.
As far as the little barks back and forth flaming and shit, they'd get a warning or two before being muted. Repeated offenders may have varied outcomes.

What would you do if you came across someone that appeared to be AFK training? Can't remember if Supports were allowed to Kick or not, but a simple Jailing would suffice. Again, repeating offenders have varied outcomes.

What would you do if a player did not pay out when dicing? Request the payout. If the player refuses or lacks the funds they'd be jailed until sorted out from there.

What would you do if someone asked you to buy RS gp from them? Mute and Jail them to prevent further conversations of RWT and to prevent them from doing any other transactions.

What would you do if someone was posting rude comments on forums? Report it via 'Report to Moderator' and then tell them they're very mean and rude. Okay, maybe not the last part.. Maybe.

What would you do if a player logged on a different account to argue their punishment with you? Tell them to appeal it or if they really have an issue and wanna say I'm abusive I'll beat them with a cane. Not really.

What would you do if player logged in with a questionably offensive or rule breaking name? Let them play on it unless it really offends someone. Like why the hell is this a question? We have Hitler, Adolf Hitla, Osama, Castro, and more.. It's too late for this rule.

What would you do if someone messaged you claiming to be flamed by a player? Ask them for pics or it didn't happen. In other words,
 report it with proper screenshots via ::forums

What would you do if a player accused you of abuse or breaking a rule? Beat them with my cane cause I'm abusive. Nah, I'd try to talk it out with them so we get an understanding, if they're set in stone that I was then I'd tell them to report me on the ::forums

What would you do if a player accused another of scamming for underpaying or taking advantage of another player? Tell them to be more careful. Just because YOU think it's underpaying doesn't mean it is or isn't. Some people buy Dragon bones at 150K ea and some buy them for 300K ea. If you're unsure of a price ask around the community before making a transaction you're unsure of. Merchanting is not scamming,
 it's money making.

Tell us about yourself, hobbies, things you enjoy doing etc?: I like games, skateboarding, soccer, spongebob, PKing, and Mtn Dew.

Anything else you would like us to know?: Follow my Insta.

Offline Hammy

• #1 Noob
  • In-game Support
  • Loyal Member
  • Blue Rose
Re: Staff Application: Eriax
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2018, 06:16:27 PM »
Support

Good luck babe
I had dream I was king, I woke up still king.

Spoiler: show

Offline Don

• Friendly AF
  • Legend
  • ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2018, 08:58:19 PM »
I knew you already will get position for in staff team. well GL Mate!

support+1

Offline Julian

• Ex-Staff
  • Legend
  • Migatte No Gokui
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2018, 09:11:06 PM »
Let's fucking go dude. You deserve this shit and u know it.

Support

Offline Tanner

• #1 Scrub Demolisher
  • Ex-Staff
  • Legend
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2018, 09:35:57 PM »
Support any day bro

Offline Jesus Christ

• High.. How can I help?
  • Administrator
  • Put this on your tongue ARE YOU HIGH YET?
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2018, 12:02:33 AM »
Just waiting to accept :p

Spoiler: show

Offline Setis🌚

• Extreme Donator
  • Developer
  • Most hated and Under rated
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2018, 01:52:35 AM »
basically like jake said, you currently deserve the rank more then any other player on the server right now

EDIT: a poll has been added so please place your votes :)

Offline Jesus Christ

• High.. How can I help?
  • Administrator
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2018, 06:10:15 PM »
Application accepted

Congrats on the promotion! Well deserved. You continue to prove your worth with your hard work and dedication!

Offline Jesus Christ

• High.. How can I help?
  • Administrator
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2018, 12:56:08 PM »
Promoted to Moderator

@Boris (ingame)

Offline Jesus Christ

• High.. How can I help?
  • Administrator
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2018, 05:36:25 PM »
Demoted due to activity and failure to comply with warning.