Support
2 (33.3%)
Neutral
2 (33.3%)
No Support
2 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: February 03, 2018, 11:45:54 PM

Author Topic: Draconic's Application (Trusted)  (Read 744 times)

Offline TannerTopic starter

• #1 Scrub Demolisher
  • Ex-Staff
  • Legend
Draconic's Application (Trusted)
« on: January 24, 2018, 11:44:33 PM »
Name: Tanner

In-game Username: Draconic

Forum Username: Tanner

Timezone (GMT +/-): UTC-5:00

Main language: English

Do you speak a second language fluently?: Francais, mon ami.

Have you ever been punished in any way in-game or on the forum?: I've been punished numerous times on numerous occasions because I was messing around, being rather unsophisticated and very immature.

If answered yes to above, what did you do?: I've moved on from my past actions, and if needs be I can supply anyone with details persisting what I've done.

Do you think this punishment could affect your ability to be viewed as trustworthy?: Not particularly. My actions were rash but certainly not anything to devoid me of my trusted status amongst Allstarlegends players. I never scammed or stole from any player, and my punishments were solely for being toxic.

What days of the week, and times of day are you most active?: Anytime really, I'm almost always open.

How many hours do you play a week?: 20 hours roughly.

How long have you actively been playing?: A few weeks. Nevertheless, I've an seasoned veteran and I'm extremely familiar with ASL rules.

Have you had any breaks from playing since joining the server?: Many. The biggest being me quitting RuneScape entirely in favor of other games like Wizard101 and World of Warcraft. Now that I'm back on RuneScape, I feel the urge to play again.

Do you plan on having any further breaks in the near future?: Nope, I plan on staying for quite a while.

How many times have you applied for trusted?: 4 I believe.

What does the Trusted rank symbolize in your eyes?: The trusted rank symbolizes your ranking of high trust within the community. You are able to complete transfers and assist staff when needed. You will not belittle players or break any rules.

Why do you deserve this rank (this time around)?: I believe I deserve this rank because of my knowledge and status within the community. I am well trusted and well known by all players of this community. I've reached a point in my life where I am attaining maximum maturity. I've taken up interests in politics, crime solving etc.

What would you do if someone was spamming their sale and wouldn't stop?: I would kindly inform them to seize their actions. If they refused, I would resort to contacting staff in-game. If there are no staff available, I would reach out to a member on Skype who could come and take care of the issue.

What would you do if someone was using offensive language against an easily agitated player?: I would politely ask the offender to halt his/her actions, because you shouldn't be tempting someone who is hot headed. If they refused, I would once again contact a staff member in-game or on Skype who could come and take care of the offensive player. Depending on the severity, I may create a post under Report a Player.

What would you do if another player informed you they were scammed and no staff members were online?: I would ask them to compile screenshots and make an organized report on the forums under Report a Player using the format provided.

What would you do if a player claimed to be hacked and no staff members were online?: I would ask the individual to make a post under Help/Support following the correct format.

What would you do if a group of people were ganging up or harassing another player?: I would inform the group of harassers to stop their actions. If they refused, I would contact a staff member through private messages or through Skype. Depending on the severity, I may be inclined to take a collage of screenshots and file a thorough report on the forums.

What would you do if someone was upset and badmouthing the server in game?: I would again ask them to stop badmouthing the server. If they refused I would contact staff either in-game on through Skype. Depending on staff availability/severity, I may create a post under Report a Player following the correct format.

What would you do if someone was posting rude comments on forums?: I would most simply hit the Report to Moderator button listen in the bottom right corner of every forum post.

Tell us about yourself, hobbies, things you enjoy doing etc?: I enjoy police work and politics. When I'm 19, I will most likely be headed to Saskatchewan, Canada for the Royal Canadian Mounted Police training course.

Anything else you would like us to know?: Thanks for reading my application!
« Last Edit: January 24, 2018, 11:49:30 PM by Tanner »

Offline Setis

• Extreme Donator
  • Developer
  • Most hated and Under rated
Re: Draconic's Application (Trusted)
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2018, 02:03:23 AM »
Very well thought out application and I do love the fact your not hiding any of your past information. However I do have to remain neutral on this just due to the fact I've only seen you return recently since the update 4 days ago. Wouldn't mind seeing you on the team but also wouldn't mind waiting so more people can see your return in the next week.

Offline Jared

• Jared the Gatekeeper God
  • Most Entertaining
  • Legend
  • Loyal Member
  • I am fucking untouchable.
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2018, 07:25:31 AM »

Adventures of Jared The ASL Enthusiast
Jared gives Al The Camel some money
Spoiler: show

Vwhen your deadman gets jailed for afk trainingV

^Much active forums

Offline Hammy

• #1 Noob
  • Trusted
  • Loyal Member
  • Blue Rose
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2018, 12:55:33 PM »
Tanner is one of my good old friend in the server i know you're fit for the rank, but No support i would like to see you more in game m8. Good luck
« Last Edit: January 25, 2018, 12:58:14 PM by Hammy »
I had dream I was king, I woke up still king.

Offline Jesus Christ

• High.. How can I help?
  • Administrator
  • Put this on your tongue ARE YOU HIGH YET?
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2018, 06:36:31 PM »
Application Denied

You've only recently returned to the community. Also with a bad reputation for immaturity and childish actions, it's been decided among the staff team we'd rather see you prove you've changed over time and apply at a later time. You're a knowledgeable, funny and known player, but like I said, we'd rather see you give it some time to the community to prove to everyone including Boris you've changed and you're looking to apply for not only just a rank but to help the community. Do not take this to heart, as we're not just instantly denying you. This was very thought out and discussed.