Linux:
Name: Cas

In-game Username: Linux   

Forum Username: Linux

Who invited you to apply?: Boris

Timezone (GMT +/-): GMT +1

Main language: Dutch

Do you speak any other languages fluently? If so which?: English

What days of the week, and times of day are you most active?: In the afternoon and in the evening.

Roughly how many hours a week are you online?: 30 Hours +

Have you had any breaks from playing since joining the server? If so, why did you leave, and why did you come back?: No

Do you plan on having any further breaks in the near future?: Certainly not.

Do you have any previous experience with Staff/Ranks? (Do not mention server names): Yes i was owner of my own server.

If answered yes, do you still maintain these ranks? If not, why do you not have these ranks anymore?: No stopped the server because i lost to many players.

Have you ever been staff on this server?
 Never been staff on here, only trusted.

If so, why do you not have this rank anymore?

Why do you deserve this rank?: I think i deserve this rank because i am a mature, serious and friendly player, i am always in to a talk and helping people.

What do you believe is the responsibility of a staff member?: Keep the players happy, Helping them out when they need to, talk to them, and play with them.

Have you ever been punished in any way in-game or on the forum?: no

If answered yes to above, what did you do?:

If you received this rank, would you devote hours of free time to not only play, but to engage in staff responsibilities on the server, forum, Skype or kik?: Ofcourse i will, i am most of the day online at the forum and kik sometimes on Skype.

Are you accessible through Skype or Kik to reach when offline?: yes mostly on kik and in the evening on Skype.

Answer these questions as in depth as possible, assuming the player continued the action regardless of what you said.

What would you do if someone was using offensive language?
I would friendly ask him to stop, if he continue the offensive language i will get a higher rank to help me.

What would you do if you came across someone that appeared to be AFK training?

I would get his attention and tell him that AFK training is against the rules, if he doesn’t answer in like a minute i will get evidence, and inform a higher ranked member.

What would you do if a player did not pay out when dicing?
Tell him that he has to pay out, if he won’t i will get a higher ranked staff and tell him whats going on.

What would you do if someone asked you to buy RS gp from them?

Tell him it is against the rules, and make a report to higher ranked staff.

What would you do if someone was posting rude comments on forums?

Push the report moderator button.

What would you do if a player logged on a different account to argue their punishment with you?

Trying to solve it out maybe we will get peace.

What would you do if player logged in with a questionably offensive or rule breaking name?
Ask him to make a new account, because the name doesn’t suit with our community.

What would you do if someone messaged you claiming to be flamed by a player?
Get evidence and ask what happend, so maybe we can solve it out together.

What would you do if a player accused you of abuse or breaking a rule?
Ask for proof, and show it to staff.

What would you do if a player accused another of scamming for underpaying or taking advantage of another player?
Ask for proof, listen to both stories, and get a staff member to help.

Tell us about yourself, hobbies, things you enjoy doing etc?: I got a job as car mechanic thats the only hobby is got its my life <3

Anything else you would like us to know?: I love you all :)

sokka212:
you have been doing a good job as TRUSTED
and I think you are ready to be part of the team
you have my SUPPORT
goodluck with the app :D

_Bob:
I support you man!

Kyle:
Great person & very supportive as it is! I give my full SUPPORT Good luck with your Application ;)

Yours Truly
-Kyle

Setis:
If I were still part of the team I would want you working on it as well. Support and best of luck.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version