Did you miss your activation email?

Poll

Bob for trusted?

Yes
3 (33.3%)
No
6 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: Bob's Trusted Application  (Read 385 times)

Offline _BobTopic starter

• Donator
  • Ex-Staff
  • Trusted
  • Don't be hard on yourself
Bob's Trusted Application
« on: July 06, 2017, 05:39:34 AM »
Name: Ben

In-game Username: Bobjr2

Forum Username: _Bob

Timezone (GMT +/-): +10 (AEST Sydney)

Main language: English

Do you speak a second language fluently?: No

Have you ever been punished in any way in-game or on the forum?: No

If answered yes to above, what did you do?: N/A

Do you think this punishment could affect your ability to be viewed as trustworthy?: N/A

What days of the week, and times of day are you most active?: All days, from 10am till midnight, depending if I have stuff on etc

How many hours do you play a week?: 56 hours (depending on what stuff I have on)

How long have you actively been playing?: 2 years, 7 months (with a few breaks but keen to play now)

Have you had any breaks from playing since joining the server?: Yes, a few, one which was not my choice.

Do you plan on having any further breaks in the near future?: I'll be playing a tad less during exam time in 6 weeks then back to normal then a 8 weeks later I'll have more exams too. After that I'm on 3 month break.

How many times have you applied for trusted?: 3rd time

What does the Trusted rank symbolize in your eyes?: Someone a player can trust to do xfers, a trusted member among the server, someone who will tell staff if something against the rules is going on.

Why do you deserve this rank (this time around)?: I believe I deserve this rank as I'm a long serving member of this server. I love playing this server and I've only really taken breaks due to things I can't control. I deserve this rank as I'm trusted among the community.

What would you do if someone was spamming their sale and wouldn't stop?: I would tell politely to stop spamming their sale. If they wouldn't stop, I  would warn them to stop and say that a staff member will have to be involved if they don't stop. If they continue to spam their sale, I'll contact a staff member and they would deal with it appropriately. If a staff member wasn't online, I would notify another trusted member to tell another staff member when they come online or dm a staff member on the forums about the situation for them to deal with.

What would you do if someone was using offensive language against an easily agitated player?: I would sus out the situation to see both stories of the situation. If offensive language was being used to deliberately agitate or hurt the victim, I would tell a staff member as it is against the rules of the server. If the language wasn't offensive and the victim got agitated, I would talk to the victim privately and calm them down.

What would you do if another player informed you they were scammed and no staff members were online?: I would ask them to make sure they were actually scammed and that they haven't misplaced their item or gp. If they have sufficient proof they were scammed with screenshots/video etc, I would inform them to make a report on the forums.

What would you do if a player claimed to be hacked and no staff members were online?: I would ask them to make sure that they actually have been hacked incase they accidentally lent an item or misplaced it. If they have sufficient proof they have been hacked, I would inform them to make a report on the forums.

What would you do if a group of people were ganging up or harassing another player?: I would politely tell the group to stop harassing the player with a warning. If they kept on harassing the player, I would tell a staff member online. If there is no staff member online, I would ask the player to screenshot messages and make a report on the forums and I would support them on their report saying I was a witness to the incident.

What would you do if someone was upset and badmouthing the server in game?: I would politely ask the person to stop with a warning of action. If they ignored me, I would screenshot their speech and make a report on forums.

What would you do if someone was posting rude comments on forums?: I would click 'report to moderator' on the forum page.

Tell us about yourself, hobbies, things you enjoy doing etc?: I'm in my final year of high school yayy. I love hanging out with friends, playing cricket and really any other sports. I'm devoted to my jobs (tutor and umpire). I want to become a psychologist when I'm older and play ASL when I'm home!

Anything else you would like us to know?: If I am elected trusted, I would be grateful. I know I have just returned but am wanting to get back to the game and have an impact on the server in bringing people in!

Offline Hammy

• #1 Noob
  • Trusted
  • Loyal Member
  • Blue Rose
Re: Bob's Trusted Application
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2017, 02:38:15 PM »
no support

You just came back
I had dream I was king, I woke up still king.

Spoiler: show

Offline Linux

• Extreme Donator
  • Warhammer Boy
  • Legend
  • muscle man in town.
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2017, 06:50:49 PM »
You seem like a nice guy! but i can't give you my support Because you just returned.

Offline Setis

• Extreme Donator
  • Legend
  • Most hated and Under rated
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2017, 11:15:22 PM »
What days of the week, and times of day are you most active?: All days, from 10am till midnight, depending if I have stuff on etc

How many hours do you play a week?: 56 hours (depending on what stuff I have on)

That is a lie and you have just returned to the server after a very long break  therefore I can't support this application at all. No Support

Offline Eriax

• The Krooked
  • Trusted
  • Loyal Member
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2017, 12:03:50 AM »
You've only just came back after being MIA for who knows how long. Just because the server is at a low population doesn't mean the server is desperate for ranked members - especially when we already have quite the handful of them that put in some quality time.

No support, sorry mate.

Offline _BobTopic starter

• Donator
  • Ex-Staff
  • Trusted
  • Don't be hard on yourself
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2017, 02:01:02 AM »

That is a lie and you have just returned to the server after a very long break  therefore I can't support this application at all. No Support

Just to clear this up, this is the hours I plan to do... not much evidence for me since I just returned... I fully get where you're coming from! :)

Offline acord

• Web Developer
  • Newby
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2017, 04:59:11 AM »
You're definitely a cool guy, and I think you deserve the spot, but I'd give it a little bit more time. Had to vote no on this, sorry man. :\
AFK user of the year goes to...

Offline Linux

• Extreme Donator
  • Warhammer Boy
  • Legend
  • muscle man in town.
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2017, 10:36:21 AM »

Just to clear this up, this is the hours I plan to do... not much evidence for me since I just returned... I fully get where you're coming from! :)

Just tell the truth, not what you are planning to do.

Offline Jesus Christ

• High.. How can I help?
  • Administrator
  • Put this on your tongue ARE YOU HIGH YET?
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2017, 03:02:07 PM »
I know your worth, but you've only just returned. No support

Spoiler: show

Offline Setis

• Extreme Donator
  • Legend
  • Most hated and Under rated
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2017, 08:00:36 PM »
Application denied due to just returning to the server.

Give it some time and apply again later, wouldn't mind seeing you on the team but you need to get familiar with our newer playerbase before re-applying.