•  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?

Poll

sokka for support?

support
No-support

Author Topic: sokka's support application!  (Read 409 times)

Offline sokka212Topic starter

• Legend
  • Newby
sokka's support application!
« on: June 21, 2017, 08:34:23 PM »
Name: Hannah

In-game Username: Sokka212

Forum Username: Sokka212

Who invited you to apply?:Jesus Christ

Timezone (GMT +/-):+1

Main language:English

Do you speak any other languages fluently? If so which?: no

What days of the week, and times of day are you most active?: i'm active all the time :)

Roughly how many hours a week are you online?:30-45 a week

Have you had any breaks from playing since joining the server? If so, why did you leave, and why did you come back?: nope

Do you plan on having any further breaks in the near future?:nope

Do you have any previous experience with Staff/Ranks? (Do not mention server names): NO

If answered yes, do you still maintain these ranks? If not, why do you not have these ranks anymore?

Have you ever been staff on this server? I have never been staff on this server.

If so, why do you not have this rank anymore?

Why do you deserve this rank?:I am supportive and very aware of what this role is about, i'm kind and I will do my best to show a massive show of support for anybody on this server.

What do you believe is the responsibility of a staff member? making sure everybody is doing good, and help those who are in need of assistance. and be very supportive when needed.

Have you ever been punished in any way in-game or on the forum?: no

If answered yes to above, what did you do?:

If you received this rank, would you devote hours of free time to not only play, but to engage in staff responsibilities on the server, forum, Skype or kik?: I will always be on skype so you can contact me if needed.

Are you accessible through Skype or Kik to reach when offline? skype is better to contact me.

Answer these questions as in depth as possible, assuming the player continued the action regardless of what you said.

What would you do if someone was using offensive language? I would ask the person to stop with the bad language, and if they do no comply, I will push further to a higher-rank for help.

What would you do if you came across someone that appeared to be AFK training? afk training is breaking the rules, I would ask them to stop and if they don't will report the person straight away, to a higher staff member, and inform what is going on.

What would you do if a player did not pay out when dicing? I would sort the situation as calm as possible, and if it gets worse I will ask for some help on what is going on.

What would you do if someone asked you to buy RS gp from them? I will report them straight away, and inform a higher-rank that this person is also trying to sell RS gold.

What would you do if someone was posting rude comments on forums? I will be very calm and ask them to  politely stop, if they don't I will inform a higher rank and sort the situation.

What would you do if a player logged on a different account to argue their punishment with you? inform a member of staff to ban/mute/kick them for causing arguments for what they have done.

What would you do if player logged in with a questionably offensive or rule breaking name? if the name is really offensive I will ask them to create another account, and if they decide to refuse I will inform a member of staff on skype/kik.

What would you do if someone messaged you claiming to be flamed by a player? I will try to solve the situation by speaking with them, but if they continue I will inform staff.

What would you do if a player accused you of abuse or breaking a rule? I would want to see proof of what I said, and take it from their

What would you do if a player accused another of scamming for underpaying or taking advantage of another player? I will listen to both sides of the story, and remain calm, and inform a staff member.

Tell us about yourself, hobbies, things you enjoy doing etc?: I love pancakes!! and hanging with friends <3

Anything else you would like us to know?: I am your friend, I'm here for you <3

Offline Setis

• Extreme Donator
  • Legend
  • Most hated and Under rated
Re: sokka's support application!
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2017, 08:44:07 PM »
SUPPORT.

long overdue on the invite. Your a really friendly player within the community, you tend to help out all the time whenever someone has a question and have a decent knowledge of all aspects of the game. Your answers for your questions are thorough but unfortunately not entirely well thought out.
support members have the abilities to mute, unmute, jail, unjail, and kick.
with this being said many of the questions asked above can be solved by yourself without having to get the attention of other staff members. should you get the staff position this will be something you will come to learn :) as you've never been staff before.

other then this, best of luck.

Offline Kyle

• Most Friendly
  • Graphic Artist
  • Gotcha Vibes
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2017, 09:48:24 PM »
Great girl, Great person & A Wonderful/Helpful Player! Always interactive with the community and very kind, I give full Support! I wish you the best of luck with your Application! ;)

Yours Truly ;D
-Kyle
Anyone can be cool, but awesome takes practice.

Offline Linux

• Extreme Donator
  • Warhammer Boy
  • Legend
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2017, 10:51:47 PM »
Never really talked with you, you are really friendly and i give you my full support.
Goodluck with the application!

Offline acord

• Web Developer
  • Newby
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2017, 12:59:40 AM »
Support. You should've had this rank a while ago. Goodluck. :)
AFK user of the year goes to...

Offline Midzuchi

• Ex-Staff
  • Newby
  • Lasagne, Curly Fries and Immense RNG, nuff' said.
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2017, 01:50:02 AM »
SUPPORT from me, you've been an active player for quite some time now, you're well respected and you carry a valiant attitude with you, personally I believe that this has been delayed some time too much, good luck with the application! I believe in you  8)

Offline Hammy

• #1 Noob
  • Trusted
  • Loyal Member
  • Blue Rose
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2017, 12:47:11 PM »
@sokka212

you know that support rank has commands like ::mute and ::jail to jail afkers train and mute rude people.

support

try to change your answers lel but good luck :)
I had dream I was king, I woke up still king.

Spoiler: show

Offline Jesus Christ

• High.. How can I help?
  • Administrator
  • Put this on your tongue ARE YOU HIGH YET?
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2017, 02:53:30 PM »
Since everyone covered your minor mistakes, I'll keep my reply short and sweet. (Kinda like you ;) JK)

Your invite was yes, very long overdue. I Support you a million times over. I wish you the best of luck, and look forward to you joining the team very soon :)

Spoiler: show

Offline Eriax

• The Krooked
  • Trusted
  • Loyal Member
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2017, 09:50:46 PM »
Who dis random nubby girl?

JK luv ya

Support ya, shoulda had it long ago. Keep up those positive vibes.

Offline Jesus Christ

• High.. How can I help?
  • Administrator
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2017, 06:54:12 AM »
Application accepted

You've been doing a great job and your work hasn't gone un-noticed. I hope you enjoy your new journey! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask :p

Make sure to checkout and read everything in the staff section.

Offline Jesus Christ

• High.. How can I help?
  • Administrator
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2017, 03:23:05 PM »
You have been doing a really good job. Keep up the good work Hannah. You've earned a nice name for yourself around the community from being friendly, kind, active and helpful. Look forward to working with you for a long period of time! :)

Promoted to Moderator!

Offline Jesus Christ

• High.. How can I help?
  • Administrator
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2017, 01:05:21 AM »
Resigned.