(1/3) > >>

Pivca:
Name: Marek / Mark

In-game Username: Pivca

Forum Username: Pivca

Who invited you to apply?: Eriax

Timezone (GMT +/-): GMT + 1 / Central European Time

Main language: Czech

Do you speak any other languages fluently? If so which?: English;    - very basic of Russian and German

What days of the week, and times of day are you most active?: Every day of the week, atleast 3-5 hours a day in 15:00-23:00, 6-10 hours on weekends

Roughly how many hours a week are you online?: 30 hours at minimum

Have you had any breaks from playing since joining the server? If so, why did you leave, and why did you come back?: I had one break for around 2-3 years i think. My PC got hacked and totally destroyed -> Had nowhere to play, also school things to do. I came back because I remembered about RS and this is the server i enjoyed most playing.

Do you plan on having any further breaks in the near future?: No i don't.

Do you have any previous experience with Staff/Ranks? (Do not mention server names): No, this would be my first experience.

If answered yes, do you still maintain these ranks? If not, why do you not have these ranks anymore? ---

Have you ever been staff on this server? No

If so, why do you not have this rank anymore? ---

Why do you deserve this rank?: I can't say I deserve it. I've spend quite a time on this server. I like to help people with anything they need, they have problem with, giving advices, xfering...

What do you believe is the responsibility of a staff member? I think staff member should provide any help that players need. Also to keep players in order to don't brake rules.

Have you ever been punished in any way in-game or on the forum?: No.

If answered yes to above, what did you do?: ---

If you received this rank, would you devote hours of free time to not only play, but to engage in staff responsibilities on the server, forum, Skype or kik?: Yes I would.

Are you accessible through Skype or Kik to reach when offline? Yes - Skype.

Answer these questions as in depth as possible, assuming the player continued the action regardless of what you said.

What would you do if someone was using offensive language? I would warn him 3 times at max to stop using offensive language, then I would make an action that would be necessary, forwarding him to forum for his appeal

What would you do if you came across someone that appeared to be AFK training? First i would asure that player is really afk, give him couple chances to respond. If he responds, If he responds, I'll let him know about rules of AFKing, So he's not doing it. If not, he will be approprietly punished.

What would you do if a player did not pay out when dicing? I'd make sure it's true and then take a serious action against this "scammer"

What would you do if someone asked you to buy RS gp from them? Inform them that it's not allowed to trade RS gp.  If they keep going, take an appropriate action

What would you do if someone was posting rude comments on forums? I would report it to a moderator.

What would you do if a player logged on a different account to argue their punishment with you? I'd inform him that avoiding any kind of punishment won't make his situation better, forwarding him for appeal or potencialy revalue punishment with higher staff.

What would you do if player logged in with a questionably offensive or rule breaking name? Inform him about his name is breaking rules and kindly asked him to choose another nickname.

What would you do if someone messaged you claiming to be flamed by a player? I would make sure if that's true, then kindly asked to stop it, eventually warn him or make a punishment against him

What would you do if a player accused you of abuse or breaking a rule? If someone do and have a proof of it, I'd forward them to higher staff so he can make a conclusion of it.

What would you do if a player accused another of scamming for underpaying or taking advantage of another player? I would ask them to make a proof material and report on forums so higher staff will take care of it. Also i would support player who was used.

Tell us about yourself, hobbies, things you enjoy doing etc?: I like playing games a lot, but i don't have that much i had before. When i do I'm on ASL. Also i got a lot of learning to school, so that's basically my whole free time.

Anything else you would like us to know?: Even if this won't work out, I'll be there to help anyone :) . And I love Beer, that's what my nickname means - Beer <3.

Kyle:
Great guy! Always a pleasure talking with you. You have my Support!

IprayerI:

--- Quote from: Pivca on February 24, 2017, 11:39:27 PM ---Name: Marek / Mark

In-game Username: Pivca

Forum Username: Pivca

Who invited you to apply?: Eriax

Timezone (GMT +/-): GMT + 1 / Central European Time

Main language: Czech

Do you speak any other languages fluently? If so which?: English;    - very basic of Russian and German

What days of the week, and times of day are you most active?: Every day of the week, atleast 3-5 hours a day in 15:00-23:00, 6-10 hours on weekends

Roughly how many hours a week are you online?: 30 hours at minimum

Have you had any breaks from playing since joining the server? If so, why did you leave, and why did you come back?: I had one break for around 2-3 years i think. My PC got hacked and totally destroyed -> Had nowhere to play, also school things to do. I came back because I remembered about RS and this is the server i enjoyed most playing.

Do you plan on having any further breaks in the near future?: No i don't.

Do you have any previous experience with Staff/Ranks? (Do not mention server names): No, this would be my first experience.

If answered yes, do you still maintain these ranks? If not, why do you not have these ranks anymore? ---

Have you ever been staff on this server? No

If so, why do you not have this rank anymore? ---

Why do you deserve this rank?: I can't say I deserve it. I've spend quite a time on this server. I like to help people with anything they need, they have problem with, giving advices, xfering...

What do you believe is the responsibility of a staff member? I think staff member should provide any help that players need. Also to keep players in order to don't brake rules.

Have you ever been punished in any way in-game or on the forum?: No.

If answered yes to above, what did you do?: ---

If you received this rank, would you devote hours of free time to not only play, but to engage in staff responsibilities on the server, forum, Skype or kik?: Yes I would.

Are you accessible through Skype or Kik to reach when offline? Yes - Skype.

Answer these questions as in depth as possible, assuming the player continued the action regardless of what you said.

What would you do if someone was using offensive language? I would warn him 3 times at max to stop using offensive language, then I would make an action that would be necessary, forwarding him to forum for his appeal

What would you do if you came across someone that appeared to be AFK training? First i would asure that player is really afk, give him couple chances to respond. If he responds, If he responds, I'll let him know about rules of AFKing, So he's not doing it. If not, he will be approprietly punished.

What would you do if a player did not pay out when dicing? I'd make sure it's true and then take a serious action against this "scammer"

What would you do if someone asked you to buy RS gp from them? Inform them that it's not allowed to trade RS gp.  If they keep going, take an appropriate action

What would you do if someone was posting rude comments on forums? I would report it to a moderator.

What would you do if a player logged on a different account to argue their punishment with you? I'd inform him that avoiding any kind of punishment won't make his situation better, forwarding him for appeal or potencialy revalue punishment with higher staff.

What would you do if player logged in with a questionably offensive or rule breaking name? Inform him about his name is breaking rules and kindly asked him to choose another nickname.

What would you do if someone messaged you claiming to be flamed by a player? I would make sure if that's true, then kindly asked to stop it, eventually warn him or make a punishment against him

What would you do if a player accused you of abuse or breaking a rule? If someone do and have a proof of it, I'd forward them to higher staff so he can make a conclusion of it.

What would you do if a player accused another of scamming for underpaying or taking advantage of another player? I would ask them to make a proof material and report on forums so higher staff will take care of it. Also i would support player who was used.

Tell us about yourself, hobbies, things you enjoy doing etc?: I like playing games a lot, but i don't have that much i had before. When i do I'm on ASL. Also i got a lot of learning to school, so that's basically my whole free time.

Anything else you would like us to know?: Even if this won't work out, I'll be there to help anyone :) . And I love Beer, that's what my nickname means - Beer <3.

--- End quote ---

I Shall Support.

zaphiros:
Support. Very kind, helpful and always active; an asset to the comunity.

Setis:
Pivca I know how you do and your a really chill guy respected all around. I'd love to see you given a shot however with this being said I feel your forums activity should increase and try to get more known on forums as you are well known in game. Never the less best of luck my man hope to see you join the team

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version